Intern in Sensor Fusion (6 months)
Starting date: As soon as possible
For this internship, you will join the life of the startup as a full team member and work on projects in line with your interests and competencies. During your time with our team, you will work closely with our control, sensing and firmware engineers and have access to our test room equipped with a motion tracking system.
You will be working mainly on sensors characterization and integration:
- Characterize potential upgrades of current sensors
- Research and evaluate new sensing technologies which could be used on our drones
- Assure proper integration of these sensors on the final product
- Basic knowledge of state estimation, Kalman Filters, Particle Filters, etc.
- General knowledge of IMU's and their characteristics
- Proficient with Matlab
- Embedded programming C/C++ an asset
- Any experience with drones an asset