Intern in Electronic (6 months)
Starting date: Early 2019
For this internship, you will join the life of the startup as a full team member and work on projects in line with your interests and competencies. You will closely work with our electronic experts to test, debug and improve PCBAs for our new drone.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Electronic, Microtechnic or related major. You are an autonomous, self-motivated and curious individual who is not afraid of the unknown and willing to learn fast, with experience in some of the following:
- Design: high power, radio frequencies, sensing, video streaming, USB-3
- Tool: Altium schematic, layout, new component creation
- Testing: analog and digital PCBAs; failure root cause analysis; support test bench design/setup
- Documentation: verification protocol and report; manufacturing specification
In addition to your passion for high tech products and your motivation to work in a challenging
and innovative environment, you can be represented by the following traits:
- Team player, willing to collaborate with multicultural people from various horizons
- Passion for unmanned autonomous mobile robotics!
- Problem-solving mindset, hands-on, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture and documentation
Flexible and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
Fluent in English; French would be an asset