Inside Sales Representative
Starting date: As soon as possible
As an Inside Sales Representative, your mission will be to develop our sales in multiple territories. Identifying and closing new sales opportunities, and creating long-term and trusting relationships with existing customers and distributors will be your core activity.
You will be part of the sales team and report to the Sales Director.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Generate revenue through direct sales and work closely with a network of channel partners
- Develop new channel relationships in key expansion territories
- Manage the sales pipeline with a keen focus on conversion success
- Support the field sales team as necessary
- 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B sales at an international level
- Previous experience in a sales development or inside sales role a plus
- Fluent in English. Spanish or any other language a strong asset
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work flexibly and collaboratively on a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines