Customer Service Manager
Starting date: As soon as possible
Flyability has a long-lasting customer centered tradition. We do not only sell a product but a solution. The customer service is a trusted voice from our customers that we value to build and improve our products and services. The after-sales service also support our Sales and Marketing department in terms of technical and field expertise support as well as our engineering team for acquiring needs, reporting bugs, and testing new software and products.
As the head of the customer service, you will be responsible to grow the team and its profitability. Set targets and improve overall customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN:
The position will be shared between 50% of management and 50% of operational work
- Managing a dedicated team of 6 people from different after-sales bodies such as training, front desk and hardware service
- Pro-actively monitoring customer satisfaction through our customer success program
- Defining a clear road map for the support team to grow and be profitable improving overall team efficiency and support product offering
- Develop the customer service processes
- Managing partnerships for training and hardware services
- 3 to 5-year experience in after-sales
- Fluent in English, French or any other language an asset
- Good resistance to stress
- Good organization skills, you will be overseeing a multidisciplinary team with customers distributed all over the world
- Knowledge in hardware service and UAVs an asset