Starting date: As soon as possible
For this full-time and permanent position in the Engineering department, your mission will be to make Flyability’s future drones autonomous.
What you will own:
- Designing, coding and testing the algorithms driving robotics, such as:
- Vision and laser-based SLAM.
- Accurate and robust absolute state estimation, path planning and trajectory tracking.
- Implementation on embedded platforms.
- Collaboration with key partners in the robotics space.
- Monitoring the state of the art and attending conferences.
- Master or PhD in relevant field (robotics, perception or similar).
- Experience in implementing advanced algorithms on hardware.
- Good mathematical and algorithmic background.
- Strong command of C++.
- Experience with ROS an asset.
- Experience in shipping code for products used at scale an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Drive, autonomy, curiosity and team play.
- Good level of English. French or any additional language an asset.