Automation Team Leader
Starting date: As soon as possible
For this full-time and permanent position in the Engineering department, your mission will be to make Flyability’s future drones autonomous.
What you will own:
- Build and lead a team of engineers designing state of the art robotics algorithms.
- Vision and laser-based SLAM algorithms.
- Accurate and robust absolute state estimation, path planning and trajectory tracking.
- Implementation on embedded platforms.
- Collaboration with key partners in the automation space.
- Monitor the state of the art and attend conferences.
- Master or PhD in relevant field (robotics, perception or similar).
- 5-year experience in implementing advanced algorithms on hardware.
- High-level mathematical and algorithmic background.
- Experience in leading a team of engineers.
- Strong command of C++.
- Experience with ROS.
- Experience in shipping code for products used at scale an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Drive, autonomy, curiosity and team play.
- Good level of English. French or any additional language an asset.